Write for CM Magazine
CM (Condominium Manager) Magazine is the flagship quarterly publication of the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO) and for more than 30 years has served as the leading source of in-depth coverage of industry news, issues, information, education and best practices for condominium management professionals and service providers.
CM Magazine has a printed circulation of 9,300+ per issue and a digital circulation of approximately 400 views per issue. The audience consists of Condominium Managers, Condominium Management Companies, Industry Services & Trades Providers, and Condominium Boards.
Article submission is not open to the general public. ACMO members in good standing may contribute articles. From time to time we will reach out to the broader condominium industry and request articles from non-members and other industry experts (e.g. government partners, educational partners, legal experts), if the subject matter requires a distinctive perspective that cannot be addressed by an individual ACMO member or company.
Article word count is 750-1000 words. Content should be educational, informative and relevant to the condominium management field. For example, industry news, views on aspects of the condominium management field, evolving trends, how-to articles, case law, best practices, and case studies, etc. All content should be original to CM Magazine and not published elsewhere. We ask that you do not publish your article in any other magazine, newsletter, or website for 2 months after the submission deadline.
Articles that are biased or actively promote a proprietary product, company or service fall into the content marketing category. Although there may be educational aspects to this type of article, if it reads like a sales pitch, the article may be declined at the discretion of CM Magazine staff. If you are
interested in submitting sponsored content (advertorial), contact the ad manager at email@example.com.
It is the author’s responsibility to obtain approval from third parties to include personal/business information and to ensure that information is factual, accurate, and free from bias, etc. Information obtained from other sources must be cited. Plagiarized articles, whether in part or entirely copied, will not be published. The author assumes any liability and repercussions for plagiarized content.
For each issue of CM Magazine, it is not unusual for us to receive more articles than can be accommodated. Some articles are better than others, and sometimes we receive several articles that cover the same topic. As such, to help us determine whether your proposed article aligns with our editorial standards and is appropriate for our purposes, we require authors to submit an article abstract in advance.
- Submit a 150-250 word summary of your article outlining the topic you are covering. The abstract should express your central idea(s), background, key points and conclusion as well as demonstrate your writing style. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await approval from ACMO
- Prepare the article draft and submit for consideration and review
Disclaimer: Articles may be edited for content, grammar and length. ACMO reserves the right to amend, reschedule or refuse all submissions. By submitting an article for publication, you agree to the above editorial policy terms.
- SPRING 2021: The Future of Condos | Publication Date: Mar. 22 | Abstract deadline: Jan. 1 | Editorial deadline: Jan. 22
- SUMMER 2021: Nobody's Perfect | Publication Date: Jun. 21 | Abstract deadline: Apr. 2 | Editorial deadline: Apr. 23
- FALL 2021: Fraud & Crime | Publication Date: Sep. 20 | Abstract deadline: Jul. 2 | Editorial deadline: Jul. 23
- WINTER 2021: Connecting in the Digital Age | Publication Date: Dec. 20 | Abstract deadline: Oct. 1 | Editorial deadline: Oct. 22