Capital Integral Property Management
Are you looking for a positive and educational environment within an innovative company? CI Property Management is growing and we are looking for energetic, service-minded people to join our team.
Property Management is a hard 24 hour a day business. Capital Integral Property Management realizes this and understands that there is more to life than work. Join our team and enjoy benefits like our No Vacation Policy Policy (derived from Netflix and Virgin Group, a full benefits package, a capped unit to PM ratio, fitness credit and use of vacation properties. We believe that a well-balanced life leads to a happier team member and thus happier clients.
Capital Integral Property Management was the first Property Management company to be ACMO 2000 Certified as well as the first to teach the RCM courses in-house.
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Set maintenance specifications for all major contracts for approval by the Board and enforce maintenance standards and conduct contractor performance reviews with the Board as required;
- Carry out weekly inspections to update the Board (in writing) on a monthly basis;
- Supervise contractors, arrange work schedules and monitor contractors’ performance;
- Develop and maintain contracts with all trades as required by the condominium and maintain a contractor vendor service log containing contract amounts and commencement and expiration of services being performed;
- Inspect and follow-up on repairs resulting from any insurable loss with all parties;
- Ensure all maintenance logs and checklists are kept up-to-date, e.g. elevators, pools, whirlpools and operated in accordance with all applicable legislation;
- Establish a preventative maintenance program relating to all physical aspects of the building including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire safety systems;
- Assist in the tendering process for supplies and services including the development of specifications;
- Maintain and update the Building Fire Safety Plan;
- Ensure insurance and WSIB certificates for vendors are maintained and kept current;
- Work diligently to resolve deficiency issues in collaboration with declarants so that common expenses of the Corporation are not spent on deficiency items without the approval of the Board;
- Prepare and review the Corporation’s annual budget in consultation with the Board including the review of the Reserve Fund;
- Oversee the collection of common element fees;
- Review the financial statements, balance sheet and general ledger for the Condominium(s) prior to distribution to the Board;
- Enforce the Declaration, By-Laws, Rules and Regulations and policies of the Board;
- Direct and supervise any and all persons engaged to work at the property and hire or discharge such persons with approval from the Board;
- Respond in writing to all Board members and residents in a timely manner;
- Assist the Board in establishing committees (when required) and with all Annual General Meetings and monthly meetings, including attending such meetings; and
- Notify the appropriate personnel of complaints originating from the Board or residents with respect to any aspect of the maintenance of the Condominium or any other issue.
To succeed, candidates must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- Hold a Limited, Transitional, General or RCM License
- 3+ years of experience in the condominium or residential property management field;
- French an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products( MS Word and Excel); and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
The Head Office is closed to visitors. Each employee visiting the office must complete a COVID screening upon entering, and disinfect their work station before and after use. Common areas have directional arrows, as well as limitations in common rooms.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Main Careers Page