Capital Integral Property Management
Assistant Property Manager
Capital Integral Property Management has an opening for an Assistant to a Property Manager.
The Assistant to a Property Manager is someone who performs various administrative tasks, including answering telephones and giving information to the public and customers, you are autonomous and excel at problem-solving and thinking on your feet.
Assistant to the Property Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Book meetings and respective rooms
- Update and maintain an internal database
- Attending team meetings and taking notes as needed
- Keep on-site employee records up to date
- Organize, store and print documents as needed
- Take phone calls related to portfolio
- Handle queries from owners and tenants
- Liaise with contractors to coordinate work
- Work seamlessly with Property Manager
- Prepare notices as needed
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone and email
- Prepare mail-outs; i.e. print documents and labels, stuff envelopes, stamp and mail
- Prepare and distribute reports, notices and other documents as needed.
Assistant to the Property Manager Skills Required
- Proven work experience as an office assistant or relevant administrative role.
- Proficient in Google Chrome.
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- A competent multi-tasker with excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Knowledge of everyday running of a condominium building.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Main Careers Page