The Meritus Group Management Inc
The Meritus Group located in North York is one of Canada’s fastest growing condominium management company that has a strong focus on providing impeccable service to our clients.
We are looking for an Office/ Property Administrator to join our dynamic organization. This position is a fast-paced job as part of an outstanding team will create great rewards. This role will provide support to the Property Managers and Director of Administration and Support as needed.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Receive and screen all inbound emergency telephone calls; refer and/or redirect calls, emails, or visitors as applicable.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Arrange and attend executive team meetings; take, distribute, and archive meeting minutes and/or diaries.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment.
- Assist in preparing monthly meeting packages.
- Understanding and knowledge of the declaration, rules and regulations pertaining to each corporation.
- Prepare and update information and emergency contact sheets for all buildings.
- Covering site while property managers are away.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate should be well organized, with strong attention to detail and should possess the following skills:
- Working towards completion of the RCM courses – demonstrate a desire to continually learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrate excellent customer service abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (MS Word and Excel)
- The ability to work effectively in a deadline driven industry.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for follow-up.
<< Back to Main Careers Page