Capital Integral Property Management
Capital Integral Property Management has an opening for a Property Accountant with expertise in Condominium and Rental Management.
You are someone positive, professional, and a hard-working go-getter that wants to help grow the company as well as grow within it.
In turn, CIPM provides a positive work environment with a strong belief in teamwork and education that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication.
Responsibilities and Duties
Property Accountant Responsibilities:
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts in an assigned portfolio;
- Analyze general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and balancing with sub-ledgers;
- Prepare payroll and subsequent government remittances;
- Prepare a complete set of monthly financials;
- Complete AR reconciliation and process liens by liaising with Lawyers when necessary;
- Maintain general ledger;
- Complete monthly accruals for utilities and others;
- Address any questions the board of directors might have in regards to the financial reports of assigned properties;
Qualifications and Skills
- Post Secondary Education in Accounting
- Experience with QBO
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Great attention to detail.
Reference ID: CI_Property Accountant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Back to Main Careers Page