Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. (www.crossbridgecondominiums.com), formerly known as Brookfield Condominium Services Ltd., is the leader in the industry and the largest residential condominium property management company in Ontario, managing over 95,000 condominium units located as far east as Whitby, west to Burlington, south to Toronto’s lakefront and north to Gravenhurst. Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. is owned by Brookfield Business Partners (‘BBU’).
Due to the growth of the company, we are looking for CONDOMINIUM MANAGER for a building in Downtown Toronto.
The Condominium Manager is fully responsible for the Physical, Financial, Administrative and Public (Resident/Owner) Relations Management, as well as for providing support, information and advice along with administrative and technical training to the Building Managers, Administrative Assistants. The Condominium Manager reports to the Regional Manager.
· Advanced Condominium Act Knowledge
· Financial Management
· Management of Physical Assets
· Energy Management
· Resident and Board of Director Relations
· Government Legislation
· Security and Safety
· Human Resources Management
· Statistics and Demographics
Qualifications & Requirements
· CMRAO General License required
· University Degree or College Diploma (considered an asset)
· Minimum 5 years experience in condominium management industry
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a Condominium Manager
· Experience in supervising employees
Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the human resources representative upon scheduling your interview.