Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. (www.crossbridgecondominiums.com), formerly known as Brookfield Condominium Services Ltd., is the leader in the industry and the largest residential condominium property management company in Ontario, managing over 95,000 condominium units located as far east as Whitby, west to Burlington, south to Toronto’s lakefront and north to Gravenhurst. Crossbridge Condominium Services Ltd. is owned by Brookfield Business Partners (‘BBU’).
Due to the growth of the company, we are looking for Condominium Administrators to support Condominium Managers located in buildings from our portfolio in Mississauga.
What Crossbridge offers:
· Career and developmental opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· Benefits program and Family Assistance Plan
· RRSP program matching
· Regional Managers’ expertise and support
· Extensive employee resources
· Professional and career growth
· Training program
The Condominium Administrator is responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to the Condominium Manager, Residents and Board Members.
Client Relations-Board of Directors and Residents
· Handle Board/Resident inquiries, requests and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
· Inform, remind and update residents on condominium rules and regulations
· Coordinate moves ins/outs, key and access control
Qualifications & Requirements
· Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role in a service industry
· Post-secondary education is required
· Enrollment in the ACMO courses is considered an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Ability to resolve issues in a strong professional manner
· Solid organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure without jeopardizing quality
· Team-player and flexible to changes
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Crossbridge Condominium Services Limited will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.